Idéeclic specializes in creating interactive experiences for cultural institutions, including the design and production of multimedia, mobile and web-based projects aimed at disseminating knowledge. In collaboration with institutions and organizations that hold important digital collections and cultural knowledge,
Idéeclic creates unique experiences that engage users and stimulate their participation, collaboration, and learning. Our experts deliver cutting edge designs and web applications that reflect the identity, the vision, and the objectives of our clients and meet the needs and expectations of their target audiences. Idéeclic’s team has developed over 150 projects for a variety of institutions and has won numerous awards and recognition nationally and internationally. Our multidisciplinary team includes project managers, analysts, designers, web, database, application and multimedia programmers and integrators.
Idéeclic partners with all types of cultural and education institutions dedicated to the promotion of heritage, culture, education, and citizenship, including museums, libraries, parks, universities, government departments, not-for-profit organizations, and television networks. Our services and product offerings include:
- Complete design and production services for: databases and digital collections, virtual exhibits, educational games;
- Online communities and collaborative tools (Web 2.0), Website development, including Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Mobile applications and interactive stations;
- Digital communication strategies.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Musée de la civilisation de Québec
- Saskatchewan Archives Board
- University of Ottawa
- Laval University
- Reford Gardens
- Musée du Louvre
- Bibliothèque et archives nationales du Canada